EFFECTIVE DATE: 4/16/2020
Your Rights To Access Your Personal Information
You have the right to access personal information about you that 10xarchery.com has collected through this Site by sending a request for access to email@example.com. You can also request that we correct or delete any such information by sending an email to the same address. To verify that the request is authentic, we may require that such request be sent from the email address associated with your personal information. While we will comply reasonably and promptly with your request, we may need to retain some of your information for our own record keeping or to fulfill a legal obligation.
If you are a subscriber to 10xarchery.com, you may correct, update, or remove your information by making the change on your user account settings page, or by emailing our Customer Support Team at firstname.lastname@example.org If you no longer desire our services, please contact us directly.
What Is Personal Information?
Personal information means information that specifically identifies an individual person, such as name, mailing address, email address, phone number, or account number. It may also include other information about you, such as gender, date of birth, or other demographic information, or about your use of the Site, such as IP address or cookies, if that other information is linked to your personal information.
How Your Information Is Collected
10xarchery.com collects personal information that you provide to us. For example:
- If you sign up for 10xarchery services, 10xarchery may require you to register by providing your name, email address, phone number, and other information. You may be asked to create a username and password to login to our website.
- Our website also includes customer reviews where we may post information with your consent.
We also collect some of your information automatically when you visit or log on to this Site. For example, this Site collects your IP address and other online identifiers and records the pages that you visit and other information about your activity on the Site.
What We Do With Your Information
10xarchery.com may use your personal information to:
- provide products and services;
- send requested product or service information;
- send marketing communication;
- send you emails or otherwise respond to questions, concerns, and customer support inquiries;
- create demographic profiles of our subscribers, clients, and visitors to target our email alerts and website marketing; or
- improve the services we offer you or the functionality of our Site.
10xarchery.com does not sell personal information to third parties and does not transfer or share customers’ personal information. 10xarchery.com will share your personal information only:
With your consent;
- to fulfill a legal obligation, including:
- in response to lawful requests or legal process, including in response to law enforcement requirements; or
- as part of a business transaction, sale or transfer, or bankruptcy proceeding;
- for protection of personal or public safety or to prevent illegal activities;
10xarchery.com may also use anonymous or pseudonymous personal information for internal purposes, such as to monitor the performance of its platform, or to track the effectiveness of and improve its products, processes, or services. 10xarchery.com may also share anonymous or pseudonymous data with selected third parties.
Note: We understand our emails may not always be relevant, for your convenience, an unsubscribe link is included at the bottom of each email. You may also manage your email preferences at any time by visiting your account.
How 10xarchery.com Protects Personal Information
10xarchery.com follows generally accepted standards to protect personal information and information submitted by our customers, both during transmission and once we receive it. 10xarchery.com maintains all customers in carrier-class secure facilities protected by firewalls and other security devices. These measures are designed to protect visitor and customer information from loss, misuse, or unauthorized alteration. 10xarchery.com employs various information security mechanisms and internal policies and procedures to protect information from disclosure to unauthorized third parties. 10xarchery.com routinely audits its practices and policies to meet industry standards for data protection. 10xarchery.com provides an SSL encrypted, password-protected mechanism for logging in, viewing, uploading, and extracting customer data.
Personal information provided to 10xarchery.com by its customers remains the property of its customers.
Who To Contact
Billing Terms and Conditions
Our website (10xarchery.com) utilizes Stripe as our payment gateway. Stripe processes all major credit cards per standard user agreements. Please consult your credit card company regarding your individual terms and conditions with your credit card company, and what protections you are entitled to under your agreement.
For more information on policies that Stripe maintains please visit: https://stripe.com/payment-terms/legal